Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, even though it was a few days ago haha. I absolutely love the holiday. I loved spending time with my family. I loved eating food, watching movies football, and just sleeping. I am so grateful for such a wonderful family and friends. I also just started thinking about how grateful I am for what I have learned by having CF in my life. I know that most people my age feel they fit their age, but for all I have gone through I really feel like I am around 25 or 30, because I have felt I have been through a lot. I just finished this antibiotic minutes ago, and was thinking how grateful I am that I'm done with it! It was only for a few days, but I was terrified once my pharmacy sent me a two inch long needle and iv fluid. Luckily the doc said I didn't have to inject it into me and just had to drink it! Whew! That is why I made a smoothie every morning and night to put the med into. I know I am rambling, but I am grateful it's done because the medicine would make me so so tired!

Anyway, school starts again tomorrow after the long break. I am glad I am able to see my friends again and start some new classes. Creative writing starts tomorrow, and I have literally been waiting about 5 years for this. I am also ready to join choir and start on our Christmas tour soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment