Since when is September cold season? For some reason a whole bunch of sickness has flown around, and I'll admit I started to fear for what may come later this fall and in the winter.
Which is why I have already started to:
Use hand sanitizer every couple of minutes
Stock up on yogurt for the probiotics
Set a goal of eventually doing 3 treatments a day, and keep up with active cycles in between each 10 minutes
Set a goal to get more sleep
Run more often every week (I haven't been keeping up with exercise)
Taking in more vitamin C every day
Not touch my face so germs don't spread
And have my nurse and pharmacy on my contact list
Yes, This is what happens when a cf girl hears sniffles everywhere, blowing noses, coughing, and much more. I feel for those who are sick but am praying I don't end up in the hospital this fall or winter. This morning I read a scripture I had posted on my bulletin board earlier-Joshua 1:9:
Be strong and of a good courage, be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord God is with thee withersoever thou goest.
It was a simple answer. By reading this I was given the comfort and assurance that everything will be ok. There may be hard times coming, but it will only be temporary and the Lord will help out as long as I do my part. This can apply to anyone, so as long as we try our hardest, the Lord can help us when we need him.
No comments:
Post a Comment