Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Temple Night

A major change happened last night. I honestly don't think it hit until I stepped into the doors.
Entering the temple for the first time to receive your endowment is an incredible experience.
I can't say much, but that the spirit was strong and I felt the comforting assurance from the Holy Ghost the whole time.
Some moments felt like Deja Vu.
Some were things I already knew.
Everything else was new knowledge gained.
I can't express the feeling the night before last night, when I felt the welcoming assurance of my Heavenly Father into his very own home. 
Now, I feel more secure in my life.
I am still vulnerable in many ways, but a new feeling of strength and growth that took its place and I believe it's staying for good if I keep the commandments and sacred covenants made.
Eternity does exist and we're only living in a pencil dot of time.
There are many of Heavenly Father's temples in the world, and there are no places like them.
I can't wait to go again. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment