I am so happy because I just finished this month's worth of Cayston over the weekend!! Now a break from this kind of stress:
-doing Cayston right after my first treatment in the morning. If I forgot to do it, I would rush home to smoke the pipe for 3 minutes and hurry back to what I was doing.
-Washing pieces right after cross country for second dose (and the whole routine of the strict way of washing them). Wait half an hour for them to dry. Then do Albuterol, wait 15 minutes, and finally do Cayson.
-Then Wait 4-6 hours (that's how long it is supposed to be) until the 3rd dose. I would usually cram in homework or dinner or other activities during this time.
-Do the third dose, wash the pieces for the next morning. Wait for them to dry. Then do my full treatment. Go to bed.
-Did I mention this was every day??
NOW CAN YOU SEE WHY I AM HAPPY FOR A BREAK???? I GET TO SLEEP YAHOOOO :)
"...rush home and smoke the pipe for three minutes..." Interesting way to put it. LOL
ReplyDeletep.s glad you get a break too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Caryn :) haha you can tell I was very thrilled
ReplyDelete