Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

A few discoveries

Here are a few things I have recently discovered, listened to, seen, tasted, and fallen in love with.
-The local band Allred. They are on Itunes and just recently came out with a new cd. They are so talented I literally had goosebumps running down my arms!
-the movie Letters to Juliet. It's so cute and clean :) . I actually saw it a couple of months ago, but it just came out on DVD and Blu Ray last week :)
-Recipes: Cinnamon Chips with fruit salsa. It is sooo easy to make and helped add a twist to my school lunch I brought. http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/04/sweet-fruit-salsa-with-cinnamon-chips.html and http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/04/baked-cinnamon-chips.html . I also discovered crepes are easy to make and delicious :)  (But on this recipe, I put it at a low temperature instead and cooked the crepes longer. And when they say use the rubber spatula, they mean it because they are easier to flip). http://www.ourbestbites.com/2010/06/tutorial-crepes-famous-smith-family.html

No comments:

Post a Comment