I wasn't able to post yesterday, but I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! We have had a lot of family over so it's been a little crazy at home, but at the same time it's been a lot of fun. And although Christmas was yesterday, I everyone can remember to always give to Christ by serving others. Smile and laugh more often. Show kindness and love. Express gratitude. Give encouragement. Forgive those who have caused pain or grief. Help those in need. And most of all, strive to be like Christ by remembering his love, life, and example.
For any CF patients out there, I advise you all to be aware of germs. I'm sure you hear of them all the time, but I started getting sick right before Christmas and realized I need to be more careful. I started having a hard time breathing and my lungs hurt as they had a lot of gunk in them and I was becoming really tired all day, so I started doing more longer treatments in the day along with getting more sleep in along with these few tips:
1. Be sure to always keep your hands clean. Wash your hands with soap and water (you can keep lotion with you if you get dry hands like I do) and carry hand sanitizer wherever you go.
2. Keep up with vitamins, treatments, and cardio exercise. It sounds simple, but it's so important!
3. Try not to touch your face. Remember that germs spread easily.
4. And I am also realizing that there are sick people everywhere! Viruses, flu, strep throat, you get the picture, so try to stay as healthy as possible!
Once again, Merry Christmas to all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment