I just found out that I will be working for someone in my ward, which really does make me excited because I am saving up for a trip with Student Government to California, so there is hope! And I will have some good job experience on a resume because I will be working for a travel agency. Come to think of it, I might be interested in this profession, and this may help me out. But who knows?
The only problem is, yes, Cayston. It's that second dose that is torture getting in the day. I may have to pack everything up after my first dose and bring it to school. I will have to leave class to do albuterol, go back to class, come back 15 minutes later and smoke the pipe for 3 minutes, and somehow find clean water to rinse out the pieces (Because there is no way I am breathing in gross brown school water.) Maybe I will have to go without rinsing it? And I may have to keep a small supply of the medication in somebody's fridge at the school. Because if I don't do cayston at school and wait until I get home after work, I would have to stay up another 2 or 3 hours. Aye aye aye!! But I know it will all work out. It's just another one of those transitions in my life...
No comments:
Post a Comment