After that, we all piled in and got large frosties and fries. We danced whenever we were driving in the van. Hearing Daniel sing and dance in the van made my day. I got sunburned while it was blizzarding in Utah. Then Brooklyn and I watched the Ellen Show while eating junk food. I felt gross by the end of the day, but it was a great day!
At Disneyland the next day we crammed into the van for our leadership conference and a fun day at Disneyland. Our leader tought us some awesome lessons about how to be a good team member, leader, listener, etc. We had activities where we relied on each other. We were able to get a fastpass to Space Mountain and got a final picture with our leader DJ.
After our short conferene, it was time for the adventuers. That's right. It started to pour rain, so most of the lines were no longer than 20 minutes each. That meant we partied! We went on space Mountain: 6 times. California Screaming: 4 times. Tower of Terror: 4 times. River Rapid ride in pouring rain and Soarin as well. We stayed at California Adventure until it closed (with a random dance party at the end with strangers we just met). We then went back to Disneyland and rode the Indiana Jones ride and Big Thundermountain Railroad twice each along with the Matterhorn about four times. After leaving Disneyland at midnight, we all headed to Dennys, where we had our delirious moments as we stayed until 2 Am. By the time I got back to the hotel I felt so ill as I had the worst motion sickness that lasted through Sunday morning, but we all had the time of our lives.
The next day we all slept in, checked out of the hotel, and then headed to the beach. Brooklyn and I were able to take some awesome pictures before it began to rain again. Everyone ate at a yummy diner named Ruby's at the end of the pier. It was then time to head to the airport and fly home. I will never forget that trip!!! :)
| pretty darn excited on the plane! |
| We like frosties :) |
![]() |
| Poor Smothered Mickey |
| We are Brighton |

No comments:
Post a Comment