Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gettin' Married

I don't think I ever mentioned on here that my sister Alicia is getting married (in just 2 weeks)! Craziness!! There has been a lot of planning and trying to communicate. The reception place is reserved, brides maids dresses are almost in, invites sent out...I have found myself going home more often, and this last weekend I even had the chance to go to her bridal shower. The relief society in our home ward was very thoughtful to put it together for her at a family in our ward's home. We even had some dear friends from our old ward show up, including my best friend Shanna (who passed a way a few years ago)'s mom. It was so good to see them.



I love grandma :)

Alicia opening gifts



rolling pin


first apron. So proud :)

bride and groom to be
I can feel this month is going to be even better but I am happy for her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment