Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tis the Season of Fall

Fall:
vivid colors
crock pot cookin'
the smell of baked goods throughout the apartment
dressing up an outfit with a pair of boots and scarf
the sound of crunching leaves as you walk through campus
good enough weather to run after school
hiking
driving through the canyon
football
wearing sweats at night
late nights

Those are just a few highlights of fall :)

Here are some pictures I took when my roommates and I took a drive through the canyon last week:









I bet that you're jaw is hanging right now because you don't see this every day!!

And not to mention that my roommates and I find ourselves at football games.

     







As you may know, I also love to cook and bake when it gets into colder seasons. I even tried making an apple pie for the first time--crust and everything from scratch--and it was so good! (I will eventually post the recipe on my cooking blog.)

Other than that, I still have been as busy as can be with homework, exercising, and just hanging out. Yesterday was my birthday, during which my roommates took me to Kneaders for french toast in the morning, then I went with my dad to Tucano's for Lunch, and then the Relief Society broadcast and the ice cream parlor for Blue Bell Ice cream before a few minutes of shoe shopping. It was a lot of food, but I am glad I was able to spend yesterday with such great friends and family.



Anywho, so far fall has been just as great as always, and it's only begun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment