Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Lost Cat

So when I lived in Texas a while ago, we had a few cats over the years. One in particular was named Marty. I believe we chose him because he was part Chocolate Siamese, with the rest of his fur including paws and mouth being white. Our other cat we had before him was a cute Chocolate Siamese (you know, Siamese with short hair and the really dark brown fur covering about half of him), so I believe we thought Marty would be like Abby. Anyways, we found Marty at Petsmart and adopted him, and he was named Marty because he was found underneath a Walmart truck with his pal cat Wally.

We raised him over a few years, and he was nice at first, but then he didn't like us. He thought he was a dog, and he was grumpy. That about sums it up. He always tried to escape the Roy Realm and became a little more annoyed and mean over the years. One time, he disappeared. We saw him in the neighborhood hanging out with other cats 6 months later and he ran from us, not wanting anything to do with us.

Anyways, I saw these pics online, and I think I found him.

Before: Marty when he was sweeter before he became grumpier (Alicia took this picture when he fell asleep on her bed):

 After (pictures of Marty? found online):


So, whoever found "Marty", I applaud you for taking care of him because it must be a challenge.

*Of course, it may not Marty, especially since he looks younger, but go along with me here. He looks a lot like him. Also, I haven't blogged for a while and don't have anything too exciting to blog about so this is what I've got. I promise I'll post something a little better next time.*



No comments:

Post a Comment