Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Cheers

One final last week
Two this week
Four Next Week
(And finals aren't even technically supposed to start until next week.)
For one test I will I wake up at 5 or 5:30 am for the 7am test, 
with fingers crossed that I will be done with Tobi by then to wake up at 5:30 instead of 5
 And, cheers to that being THE VERY LAST TIME FOR THE 30-MINUTES OF INHALING TOBI
Because after then, I'm starting Cayston again
Yep, I'll probably be the first person ever to "smoke a pipe" at work on Byu campus for the 2nd dose, (it would be easier to keep the med in the fridge at work)
And after that month of Cayston, the puffer version of Tobi will be out.
So I'll be like "bam! That took literally 1 minute!"
But other than that tangent,
I'm going to ace these finals
Or at least pass, which would be a miracle for some of them
I made a pizza to last through this week so I won't have to worry about dinner once I get home.
But guess what?
Yesterday was fast Sunday, so I ended up eating half of it in one sitting after breaking the fast.
 Whoops.
So here's to almost being done with Tobi for.eh.ver.
And more studying
Because fall semester is almost complete. 
Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment