A miracle happened tonight, and I cannot stop smiling.
Miss Millie had her dream come true.
A few women got together, believing that they could pull a miracle together.
Miss Millie, the young girl in my home ward who fights Leukemia for the 3rd time, was going to attend Justin Bieber's concert after she was cured for the 2nd time, but her Leukemia came back and her family had to sell the tickets. I can't even imagine how much this young girl has been fighting, with new changes always coming while still holding through as best as she can.
So a few women, at the very last minute (a day or two before the concert) started a campaign to have Justin come to Miss Millie, since she is one of the biggest JB fans. She continues to fight and she not only deserved, but needed this opportunity and miracle if it could happen. Last night the campaign went flying around Facebook, on JB's Twitter and Facebook pages. We all pleaded for him to come see her. I even looked on his Facebook page, and at least 20 people posted the campaign within a half hour. People immediately started finding ways to contact him and sharing the campaign all over social media so Millie would have a surprise visit by her favorite artist.
Here is an article explaining more. http://www.ksl.com/?sid=23635873&nid=1164 This miracle actually happened after many prayers from all over, as we all believed this could happen. He delayed his concert to come visit her at the hospital, came in and surprised her, and sang Baby to her while holding her hand, and then gave her a kiss on the cheek.
That, my friends, shows true character for Justin to do this. I am amazed at how a few people started a domino effect through this campaign, helping Millie's dream come true. I love you Millie and I'm so happy for you!!


No comments:
Post a Comment