2014--you will be greatly missed.
I would include highlights from the year, but there are honestly too many.
As I mentioned before, there was no better way to spend it than serving as a full-time, set apart missionary in Massachusetts.
As for 2015, it's going to be an epic year.
I cannot wait to seize opportunities to learn new skills and try new hobbies. Whether I actually end up liking them or not may be another story, but there are some chances out there that seem worth taking, so I'm going to take hold of some opportunities.


 |
| Running it again somewhere sometime this year. |
 |
First class since I was 10 years old begins this Monday. The skill developed pretty easily when I was 10 for 6 months before I had to quit, so fingers crossed. Can't wait. :)
There's more than this to come, much of which I have no idea what that entails. However, I do know that my mayor is officially changed. I'm sure wondering how working towards being a personal trainer/ nutrition specialist will all turn out! Hopefully for the better! And I will be soon living in a condo I never paid attention to Until all the housing contracts were being sold within literally 5 minutes and this one came up. (Welcome to Provo with many more returning missionaries.) Another new ward. New roommates. Living further from campus.
But you know what? Life is still going to be good. I'm grateful to grab hold of every good opportunity that comes. In conclusion, I was greatly moved by this video and song, which has inspired me even more to confidently say "I lived!" (If you haven't watched it, WATCH IT. It's wonderful.) 2015 will be one of the years.
So, what are some plans you all have for the New Year? |
No comments:
Post a Comment