And for this week, I was able to enjoy turning eighteen (can you believe it?) on Wednesday. Yes, it is a little weird to think that I am now 18. I am so grateful for such good friends and family members who helped make it a great one. I was able to hop around and get free food from some of the best places in Salt Lake City, such as Iceburg and Smokey Mountain Pizza. My mom made such a delicious cake that tasted like a chocolate cake from costco, and we enjoyed a small family party. It was a good birthday :)
![]() |
| Blowing out 18 candles :) |
And finally, I had to take a robot baby home with me for my child development class just for this weekend. I really wasn't sure what to name her, so I came up with the name Robotisa :) It has definitely been a challenge because she cries all the time. Very very loudly. And on top of that, I admit that I was very stupid enough to go to the football game last night, where I lost the baby's diaper. So now when she needs a diaper change, I can't do anything and am just getting points docked. I sure hope I will be able to laugh at this whole situtation with Robotisa later on, because right now I am not enjoying it. I came home last night, and was so thrilled to see my cousin Kara at the door because she loves this stuff!!! Luckily she has been able to help me out a little bit with Robotisa. Unfortunately, we both have a strong feeling that Robotisa will have to come home with me for another weekend so I can get a better grade.


No comments:
Post a Comment