Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I think I'm FALLing in love

There is nothing like fall time. I love the feeling while walking on campus while being so close to the mountains while watching the colors of the leaves change. It's stunning and there's nothing like it. :) Not to mention that I've been falling in love with choosing cute outfits in the mornings to go with the slightly chilly weather and almost everything that has to do with pumpkins. Unfortunately I haven't carved a pumpkin this year, but you can't go wrong with seeing jack-o-lanterns and smelling pumpkin chocolate chip cookies in the oven. It's horrible to think how much I have become addicted to pumpkin flavor.

Not to mention that it's great to have your voice go hoarse from screaming while watching scary movies with friends or getting a good ab workout from laughing while watching scare tactics :)

It's also enjoyable to see some of the most fantastic costumes in public once it reaches Halloween time, like this guy we saw at Wendy's dressed as David Bowie. He even bought his coat from Europe and his brooch is an antique! Some of the costumes we have seen have been a little too much to handle but it's funny at the same time :)




And yesterday I was able to go over to Kara's fiancé Kasey's house, where we made some of the most delicious caramel apples for the first time




I am excited for Halloween tomorrow and the homework I have procrastinated is calling my name so I will post more later

No comments:

Post a Comment