Ok, so this article has been on my mind for the past while. When I was 14, I had an incredible Sunday school teacher who taught me important lessons about life, especially since it was during one of the hardest times of my life. One thing she strongly believed in was the effects of what positive energy can do for us, and she told me about this experiment.
In summary, Masaru Emoto was a researcher took water samples from around the world, slowly froze them, and then put them under a strong microscope.
After that water sample experiment, he tried exposing each water sample to different types of music.
And then finally, he experimented by (yes, this may sound absurd) by typing positive words such as 'love and appreciation' and 'thank you' and putting the words on each glass bottle that held the forming water crystal. While he had the positive words, he also typed negative words for the other water crystals, such as 'hate' or 'you make me sick' or 'i want to kill you.'
As for the results, the water crystals that had positive words formed perfectly and were beautiful. As for the water crystals that were given negative words, they were morphed into a disgusting looking glob.
Now, isn't it interesting that our bodies are made of 70 % water?
I strongly believe that positive words and thoughts affect everyone. Masaru also had an experiment later on where he took 2 jars of rice, and labeled one with a positive word and the other with a negative word. As time went on, he would set a certain time in the day where he told one jar things such as "I bless you" "Good job" and "I love you." Where as for the second jar with the negative label, he said things such as "I hate you" and "You stupid fool."
What was the rice's result? Yes, both looked a little gross because it is still food sitting over time, but the positive jar's rice was much whiter and whole. The negative jar was disgusting, moldy, and lumpy. My family actually tried this experiment last year as we would tell one jar good words and negative words to the other. And guess what? It actually worked.
Unfortunately, the pictures are copywrited so I can't post the on here, but here are the links to the articles:
http://www.unitedearth.com.au/watercrystals.html
http://www.positive-thinking-principles.com/positive-thinking-power.html
(On a second thought, the last post was about negative words homework, but we all hate homework. haha jk) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment