Watching Youtube videos, like these few:
When I was in Arizona, Caryn, Carly, and I got a kick out of this Scare Tactics Video.There's one part in here where we couldn't stop laughing. I know it's pretty ridiculous but hey you have to admit they played a good prank on this guy.
I know there are a lot of animal videos out there, but this was adorable (watch how large his eyes get).
Well so other than Youtube videos, other pleasures:
Christmas music, Christmas lights, just everything Christmas
Calling home
Visits with friends
Good Sleep
Good treatments
Cookies and ice cream
A mug of hot chocolate with vanilla ice cream in it
A trip to the gym
And much more
I have my final completed for my voice class, half a final completed, and 4 written tests to worry about next week. Then there is moving time (which I will talk more about later). Hopefully it all goes well
No comments:
Post a Comment