It's still hard to believe how quickly it came up, but Alicia was married Wednesday in Salt Lake. It was a great day and everything worked out as we had hoped.
It started out by waking up and getting ready for the big day. I met up with Kara and Uncle Jon, and then we headed to their house and then to Salt Lake. Carly and I waited outside the temple when we found out Josh and Brandon had gone to Panda Express without us (shame). Everyone then filed out of the temple while we waited for Alicia and Brady. Turns out they were waiting because they thought our parents had to come get them ha :)
 |
| Waiting with Carly. Thank goodness I could hang out with her later before she headed back to the AZ. |
 |
| Hmmm I wonder what my dad was staring at? ;) |
 |
| the Maid of Honor and I |
 |
| the Groomsmen |
 |
| bridesmaids |
 |
| Since Brandon isn't into hugs and kisses, his expression was priceless when Alicia tried to kiss him :) |
 |
| His face was redder than her flowers |
 |
| the Roy side |
 |
| Siblings for eternity, and nothing can change that |
 |
| I'm going to miss her! |
 |
the Moody side
|
We also all 'got a kick' out of how green everything was. Josh and Brandon did a little heel click
Brandon aka "the stud" and I at the luncheon
At the luncheon Brady sang to Alicia while playing the guitar. He forgot a few lyrics but it was really sweet of him to do this for her.
my favorite place :)
While getting supplies to trash Brady and Alicia's car, Josh found his pot of gold!
The reception finally came along. We took pictures for a while and greeted guests. I was worried at first because my enzymes that my mom had picked up from the doctor were misplaced by someone, so yes I was a little tired, hungry, and cranky, and had to search everywhere for them so I could eat. But after deciding I needed to get away from the noise, I prayed in a separate room to find them, and surely enough Kara's husband found them! Losing 6 bottles of pills can be nerve racking.
Groomsmen and Bridesmaids
Pulling off the boy band look like bosses
my family :)
 |
| the Milnes |
 |
| the first dance |
 |
| Josh dancing with one of my cousins |
The day was very tiring and by the time I got home, I crashed in bed. Who knew a wedding could be so tiring even when you're mostly standing around waiting? But it all turned out well. I already miss Alicia but hopefully I'll see her around every now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment