Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So Glad for This Gospel

This last weekend was awesome. I planned on going home to watch conference, so when my mom picked me up she said, "Let's get junk food." I felt very full after eating a J-Dawg, a double scoop of BLUEBELL blackberry cobbler and birthday cake ice cream from a local parlor, but it was so worth it!!

Afterwards we headed over to the brand new City Creek mall, and ahhh I'm in love!!! We didn't do much shopping, but I can't wait to! They have many great stores like Nordstrom, J Crew, the Disney Store, Coach, and even Tiffany's!






They even had a water fountain show that was kind of cool. They somehow had fire burning from on top of the water by the end of it.

But something was so much better than all of this during this weekend. I am so glad to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. General Conference was amazing! I had written questions that I needed answers to in my life, and almost every single one was answered in very direct ways. I was able to receive comfort, guidance, and motivation through talks such as President Henry B. Eyring's, Elder Holland's, President Uchtdorf's, and President Monson's. Listening to our prophet, his apostles and leaders has always brought joy, hope, and helped me want to try harder to become better and more like our Savior. I don't know what I would do without the gospel in my life; it makes me so happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment