Here is a little look at my running playlist. I make sure there is a good variety to keep me going and I love to put it on shuffle.
Chasing the Sun-the Wanted
Hit the Ground Runnin'-Keith Urban
Le Disco (clean edit)-Shiny Toy Guns
Good Time-Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen
We Found Love- Rihanna
Back in Time-Pitbull
Earthquakey People (Feat Rivers Cuomo)- Steve Aoki
Fever-Cascada
Hold On-Cascada
The Motions-Dashboard Confessional
United State of Pop 2009 (Blame it on the Pop)-DJ Earworm
My Own Step-Roscoe Dash and T-Pain Feat Fabo
Ain't Nothing Wrong with That-Robert Randolph & the Family Band
Do You Remember-J-Sean Feat Sean Paul & Lil Jon
Army of Love- Kerli
Hot and Cold-Katy Perry
Hello-Martin Solveig Feat Dragonette
Fancy Footwork- Chromeo
Good Feeling- Flo Rida
If We Ever Meet Again-Timbaland Feat Katy Perry
Starships- Nicki Manaj
Untouched-the Veronicas
4Ever-the Veronicas
Ocean Avenue-Yellowcard
Footloose-Kenny Loggins
Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)-Shakira
Yeah!(feat Lil Jon and Ludacris)- Usher
Titanium- David Guetta and Sia
Every Teardrop is a Waterfall-Coldplay
Charlie Brown- Coldplay
Rock Party Anthem (Feat Lauren Bennett& GoonRock- LMFAO
If You're Going Through Hell-Rodney Atkins
All Around the World (Feat Ludacris)-Justin Bieber
Give it All Back-Noah and the Whale
Green Light-John Legend Feat Andre 3000
Blackout-Breathe Carolina
Dreaming- Nikki & Rich
The Edge of Glory-Lady Gaga
some good inspiration for my list. thank goodness for shuffle :).
ReplyDeleteThanks! I figured I might as well post it. Shuffle definitely works wonders for all of us
Delete