Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday's Favorites

When stresses come our way, it's good to think of things that make us smile or laugh. Finals are coming up (in fact, I already had one), so I decided that a Friday's Favorites post would be good.

Favorite laughs:

I know, this video gets a little gross near the end, but I can't help but laugh hysterically! My family and everyone that I've shown it to usually goes red in the face and their cheeks puff up from trying to hold in laughter, but then the laughter bursts. It's great.:)

This is funny too:

(Which is why I can't see Breaking Dawn. I would probs laugh during the whole movie.)


Favorite recipe:

Truth is, I haven't been cooking that much lately. I usually come home every day after a long day of classes, work, and then the gym. However, even though it's not too special, I have enjoyed this tutorial on how to make the perfect brown rice. For some reason it tastes refreshing and it feels great to eat healthy food.

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2012/08/how-to-make-perfect-brown-rice/
Favorite smiles:

Alright, there's a few this time :)

This one is guaranteed to make you smile :)



I'll admit something..I love cute couples :) I'm not planning on getting married for a long while since I still have a ways to go, but I still love to hear about good date stories and engagements. I love sweet wedding pictures and couples that are just right for each other. I saw this post on Pinterest that I found adorable :) The quick summary of what happened: 
Up proposal -He sat her in a chair loaded with balloons and then gave her a personalized adventure book for the two of them. How sweet is that? :)

With Christmas coming up, I saw this as well. I don't care...I am planning on making Santa cookies. There. But, why not throw in some "tiny donuts" for his little elves?

Here are a few more smiles as well:


With finals coming up and pressures accumulating, sometimes a lot of us feel that this is the best thing to do. Well said, Michael. Well said...

Favorite quotes:

great perspective I often need to remember
-John Lennon

-the Princess Diaries


No comments:

Post a Comment