Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

So Satan, you didn't want me to go on a mission, huh?

So, Satan, you didn't want me to go on a mission, huh?

Yeah, I know that you tried to terminate my insurance, which threw me to court before a hearing officer. Well guess what? The case went through, and it was approved :)

Which also leads to you not allowing me to leave the state because of the insurance, but guess what? I'm serving where I am, here in Utah, and it's going to be fantastic.

And I know that you wanted me to get discouraged with treatments so you almost broke my compressor so treatments wouldn't be possible on a mission since they were taking 2 hours each. Well guess what? I bought a new one. My lungs are already feeling better and are back to normal.

I know you haven't wanted me to study the scriptures, but guess what? I have the scriptures and Preach My Gospel right at my desk to study every morning.

I know you didn't want the Dr./dentist appointments to work out, but guess what? I found a Groupon that I bought for $40 to see the dentist and was able to take the bus and walk up a huge hill in the rain to see him, and I found an eye doctor to see as well.

I know that I lost my Patriarchal blessing. But guess what? I went online and ordered another copy.

I know that you gave me the worst allergic reaction, making me feel like I was being attacked by fleas, as well as a massive stomach ache in the same day, but don't worry, I figured out that it started right when when my mission was assigned, because surely enough, the next day I got the confirmation it was.

I don't know what you may throw at me until I leave, but you don't fool me. I have my call and I'm opening it tomorrow. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment