Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

From This week


Usually I post events that happened throughout the week, but I decided to take a different turn this week...

Here is a list of awkward moments/things said/done this week:

To my Polynesian co-worker who played football and is about 6'10" or something while he was taking off his boot for his broken foot to reveal his huge calves:

"Did your leg swell up too?" when I realized that it didn't...

The time when my words got jumbled up and I called the Stats Program StatsCrotch instead of StatsCrunch, making the two guys next to me laugh hysterically...probably hence why I am majoring in Communication Disorders. jk.

Jumping up and down for joy to realize that Girl Scout cookies could be ordered online and then delivered to your door, since I don't have many ways of a transportation, but then while being frustrated, wondering why the order form wasn't working, in big letters at the top of the page it said it was only in January.

Being surrounded by a bunch of 6th graders everywhere on campus, while most of them were taller than me.

 Awkwardly getting lost while running and ending up in someone's private yard on the top of a mountain. Luckily I found my way, but I was hoping nobody was peeping through the window wondering why a redheaded girl in a running outfit looking confused was looking around their yard to see if a road was nearby.

There must have been many other moments. They happen a lot, but I'll just say every now and then. Do any of you have funny, awkard moments to share?

 








No comments:

Post a Comment