Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sweeter than Sugar

Hey I almost forgot! I started a cooking blog a little while ago that anyone can follow. I usually post easy recipes. So far there are more chicken recipes, such as Winger's sticky fingers, chicken and spinach stromboli, and sweet and sour chicken, but I will be posting a whole bunch of things that I try out and love. There are also a few breakfast foods and baked goods posted right now. I will post more recipes with different meats, vegetables, and fruit. There will be salads, soups, other dishes and extras, including my mom's steak marinade that I use. It's a work in progress, but feel free to check it out!

 Sweeter than Sugar
http://sweeterthansugarkitchen.blogspot.com/





2 comments:

  1. I tried that link but it wouldn't work for me. :( I'd love to see it! I LOVE cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! That's embarrassing. I fixed it and added the right link so let me know if it works!

    ReplyDelete