Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

This summer

Nothing much has been happening this summer, to be honest. My schedule now goes along something like this:

Wake up
Either go to the gym, do insanity, or go running.
Eat breakfast.
Do treatment.
Get ready.
Power walk to work, including climbing the large flight of stairs.
Work.
Take a break.
Make dinner.
Either go to family home evening, Institute, watch some TV, or whatever comes along
Wash the Pari treatment pieces.
Do treatment.
Get ready for bed.
Go to bed.

There have been a few fun nights of playing commando on campus, movie nights, or just singing songs with a few new friends on 2 random mattresses found outside a friend's apartment. Earlier this summer we had a huge slip and slide that went down a hill at the park. Hopefully a few more adventures will come, but this summer is more of a relaxed one. I've found myself having to stay inside most of the time due to some serious air pollution from major fires, and not being able to tolerate the heat too much. However, this fall I'm auditioning to be a character at Disney World /applying for the Disney College Program for next summer, and would be more than thrilled if I get any job there. I would be able to meet people from around the world and even volunteer at Give Kids the World, where my family visited several times during my Make-A-Wish 7 years ago.If I get accepted into the program, I'm going to have to learn how to handle the heat. Anyways, I'm just rambling again, but that's my summer update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment