Pre-Mission Bucket List
Here are a few things I am aiming to do before I leave for the mish for 18 months, and not all are in a particular order:
1. [ ] Finish this semester and finals and do well on them. I didn't realize how much of a struggle this can be! Focus, Rachel, focus. There's only about a week and a half left!
2. [ ] This includes finishing my final project--a new mission skirt (almost done! Pics will come soon :) )
3. [ ] And finishing this semester also includes studying more into missionary work in my New Testament class. If any of you
don't know much about Paul, study about him!! His lessons taught and example are powerful!
4. [ ] Cross the finish line at the Salt Lake Half Marathon. One more week baby!
5. [ ] Write a thank you letter for my scholarship that I received again for the school year.
6. [ ] Go through the temple to receive my endowment.(And once I go through, attend weekly.)
7. [ ] Finish the Book of Mormon again.
8. [ ]Go Swimming a few times.
9. [ ]Go hiking a few times (Tymp Cave? I hope so! Maybe even Mt. Olympus?)
10. [ ] Finish the T-Shirt quilt I'm attempting to make with all my good ol' BHS shirts. I'm not expecting it to look any bit professional, but hey, I'll have it when I get back.
11. [ ] Run the Great Strides walk/run, as well as Millie's Princess run again. (More info here and here .)
12. [ ] Stay in touch with friends, which includes writing letters to those on missions.
13. [ ] Go on movie dates with my bro Brandon, since they will be free and we can get a good share ;)
14. [ ] Go to the Zoo.
15. [ ] Go to a baseball game.
16. [ ] Go to Disneyland with the fam! I caaaaaan't wait. (There will be another to do list for that.)
17. [ ] Catch up a little on my American history so I won't look like a complete fool.
18. [ ] Leave with no regrets. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment