Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

I wish I may, I wish I might

Day 29 of the blog challenge is to talk about wishes. Well they say you can't tell your wishes because then they may not come true, so I won't tell detailed wishes. But I just wish to live a long and happy life with great opportunites. It all comes down to the goal list I made a while back.

Anyways today is the start of spring break! But what to do?? My family was going to go to Moab for the first time, but Utah's weather has been as bipolar as always, and we would have to be back by Thursday. I am challenging myself to painting the Salt Lake Temple for my painting class, so I will be working on that a lot this week. Maybe I could try cooking some new recipes? Catch up on movies? But I am just rambling again so I will close this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment