Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Stress

Day 28: I try not to be stressed, and I am usually content and happy. But I sometimes become stressed because I am a bit of a perfectionist, especially concerning my health. Everything has to be exact: every medicine dosage, every way I set out my pieces to dry, the amount of treatments and how long they are, etc. If I ever miss one night of meds or a treatment, I can stress out because I feel irresponsible and as if part of my life is cut off.

It really depends on the moment for when I become stressed. It can come from a lot of homework and upcoming tests and exams. My stress can come when Uncle Ronald is here (I'll just say he has major anger problems because of his brain injury), the whole house can be a wreck. I often feel as if I have to hold the house together and keep it aligned, or I feel like an adult, but the truth is it all comes down to reminding myself that everyone makes mistakes and we can always get back up, and even though I may feel older at times, it's not a problem to loosen up and have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment