Day 20: Nicknames: Hmm I really don't have that many nicknames. The one I hear most is Rach, which I like because it's simple. But my mom has one called doodle bug because I would always be drawing as a kid. Texas was also one of my nicknames for a while. I'm occassionally called Miss Rachel and often Rachael Ray, especially when people read my name wrong, and then they get excited because they think they get to meet her. Too bad for them. But speaking of Rachael Ray, which makes me think of cooking...
A couple of weeks ago my mom came home with this cookbook, and I was stoked out of my mind because I had been going waiting months for it to come out after always going on their blog for recipes. I feel pathetic because it's for mormon moms that are crazy about cooking and I'm only in high school...
But it's available in many bookstores and has had commercials for it, been featured in magazines, and much more. It's such a good book because every recipe is delicious and not too hard to make. It's just too good! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment