Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I did it!

Today is the last day of it, Day 30: a picture

As some of you may know, I've always been a Harry Potter nerd, and Deathly Hallows Part 1 finally came out on Dvd! I went to Target today and bought the Dvd/blu-ray combo pack. Ahhh I can't even express my happiness. And I am promising that I won't be as pathetic as the time I saw it at the movie theater at midnight when I cried so loudly the whole theater could hear me sobbing. There was one point in the movie that everyone laughed at, but I couldn't hear them laughing because I was crying so hard because I knew this one sad part was coming up. But I will stop talking about that humiliating experience.


Here it is! Ahh :)

I really cannot wait for the next one. Part 2 comes out this summer. I don't even know how my friends and I will cope because we'll probably be such wrecks from waiting and releasing our excitement.

So yes I did it! It's not that special but I finally completed the 30 day challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment