Day 17: Something I am looking forward to: There are too many things, so here are a few
-prom with the special needs group in a week. Goodness they are the best
-graduation
-summer, which includes:
-sunshine! and being with friends all the time
-youth conference in park city and girls camp
-visiting my hometown in Texas for the first time since I moved
-and the tradish of my Texan relatives coming up and spending the 4th or 24th of July together :)
-college, not to mention living in brand new dorms. I talked to a few of my roommates for the first time this last week. I am glad my roomie and I both love to cook (she loves making Indian food, Italian dishes including homemade pasta, while I am more into food like casseroles, soups, breads, desserts and pretty much anything, so it will be good). Our other roommates sound like they are organized too I hope everything will turn out well. I am looking forward to dating more and having fun, and seeing people I haven't seen since they graduated along with my friends in high school that will go to BYU. It will be hard to stay on task at times but I will try my hardest :)
No comments:
Post a Comment