Day 16: Hmmm, well, I'm not picky with the type of house I want to live in. I'm hoping for a home that's comfy and homey that I can help decorate in a modern way. But here are some things that I have to admit would be sweet:
-A room of requirement, like in Harry Potter, where whatever I needed would be supplied in the room, or the room would change around for what was needed at the time (ex: if I wanted to watch a movie, it would change to a theater room. Play some bowling: sha bam. A bowling alley. If I would want a place for peace and quiet, it would have a couple of luvsacs, bookshelves, and a nice high def tv.) You get the picture. It would be so sweet!
-In the basement, there would be a ping pong table, luvsacs, high def tv, and a nice kitchen complete with a slurpee maker.
-a library
-a bowling alley
-a theater room
-And the backyard would be large and very green, with different trees and enough shade. There would be a trampoline and swing set. There would be a small stream that would lead to a pond, with a white bridge going over it. I would also have a swimming pool with large water slides going into it and a hot tub off to the side.
And my house would look like this:
Haha so yes that is something of what my dream house would be like. It would be awesome, but I honestly don't think I could handle that much in one house. When it comes to reality I would just want a simple, lovely house with a few fun things and a pretty backyard :)

No comments:
Post a Comment