Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Color my World

On Saturday I was able to go to the festival of colors with Josh, Alicia, and her boyfriend. It was a blast. Literally. But we had such a great time! It took us a few hours to find the place, but once we did, we parked and walked a while (perhaps 3 or 4 miles). We got there right after the huge color tossing, so we did not get as much color on us, so I am excited to go again next year with people I will meet at BYU to get more colored up! This is what it looked like:

Brady and Josh having a fight

I ran into my friend Jake. Right as we took a picture, someone ran by and splattered us. This might just be the best picture ever!!!

 the aftermath

being goofy

Asian Nation?? Oh well :)

We had such a fun time! It took so long to get all the pink out of my scalp, and my lungs hurt after wards and I was blowing purple out of my nose. My skin is still a little purple in some areas, but it was all worth it! We saw llamas, threw colors at each other and danced around. I can't wait to go again next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment