American Dreamz
Many people have not heard of it, but my mom decided to check it out from the library one day. It is ridiculous how many times I have seen this with my family and how we know every line and song in it. It is pretty much a parody making fun of politics and American Idol. Many people would say it's the dumbest movie they have ever seen, but it is absolutely hysterical!

Tangled: I saw this recently with my sister, and I fell in love with it. Repunzel is now my favorite Disney princess by far. She reminded me of myself, with how she tries to be positive and seeks adventure. The songs were also fun and it was one of the cutest movies I have seen lately.
Leap Year: My cousin Caryn had told me for a while that I needed to see this movie, and I finally saw it when my aunt came in town. I thought is was alright the first time I saw it, but the more I have seen it, the more I have fallen in love with it. It is a little hard to explain the story line, but it is definitely a funny, cute, clean, and feel-good movie to see.
Letters to Juliet- Another chick flick that was much better than I thought it would be :) It was clean and had a great story line. I ended up loving it much more than I thought I would.
Napoleon Dynamite-I know, it's definitely a weird movie to have as a favorite. But for some reason it cracks me up every time. It's a movie I can still quote with my friends for hours without stopping. It's so great :)
Other Favorites:







No comments:
Post a Comment