Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 day challenge

30 Day Challenge...
I have seen this a few times and decided it might be fun to try it :) I may not have every picture just for privacy reasons, but I will try to keep up, even if the days are not in a row. I will most likely get bored of it after a while, but I'm up for the challenge. Any of you can use this challenge as well if you would like. Go ahead and go for the challenge :)

  • Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
  • Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
  • Day 3-Your first love
  • Day 4-Your parents
  • Day 5-Your siblings
  • Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
  • Day 7-Favorite movies
  • Day 8-A place you've traveled to
  • Day 9-A picture of your friends
  • Day 10-Something you're afraid of
  • Day 11-Favorite TV shows
  • Day 12-What you believe
  • Day 13-Goals
  • Day 14-A picture you love
  • Day 15-Bible verse
  • Day 16-Dream house
  • Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
  • Day 18-Something you regret
  • Day 19-Something you miss
  • Day 20-Nicknames
  • Day 21-Picture of yourself
  • Day 22-Favorite city
  • Day 23-Favorite vacation
  • Day 24-Something you've learned
  • Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
  • Day 26-Picture of your family
  • Day 27-Pets
  • Day 28-Something that stresses you out
  • Day 29-3 Wishes
  • Day 30-a picture
 DAY 1

While I was in California

Now 15 Fun Facts:

1. I will never grow tired of Disney or watching Disney movies. 
2. I usually only wear normal boring socks when exercising. I love crazy socks :)
3. I have very, very curly red hair, in case anyone didn't know :)
4. My obsession: cooking and baking. I am often found in the kitchen trying to cook or bake something new, whether it's cookies, breads, casseroles, crepes, meals, etc
5. I collect jewelry from different countries, yet I've never been outside of the country.
6.I love almost anything vintage. I love vintage fashion. I listen to old music varying from Frank Sinatra to Swing to the Beatles.
7. There's something significant about the upper 20s numbers, like 29. I have moved about 29 times, I take about 29 pills a day, and my birthday is on Sept 29.
8. I was almost casted as Valentine for Ender's Game, but then one of the final cuts didn't go well and the movie didn't pull through.
9. I love to be outdoors. I love to go camping because I love sleeping in a tent outside underneath the stars, eating smores, and being close to God's creations. I love hiking (but not always with too steep of heights haha). I am always playing or running outside.
10. I have always been artistic, whether it's through dance, painting, writing, crafts, you name it! In 2nd Grade I made a marionette out of paper towels, paper, floss, and clothing hangers. In 4th grade I made a purse out of my sister's old jeans. Lately I have made home decorations using modge podge.
11. I am terrified of snakes. They wanted to be my friend while I lived in Texas as they showed up all the time outside our apartment, which didn't work out so well...
12. Who could you hear bawling in the whole theater room while Dobby died in Harry Potter 7? I will give you one guess...
13. One of my goals, if I ever visit Hawaii, is to go on a shark cage tour. You get inside a large protected cage in the deep blue sea, and large sharks swim up to you. I learned about it at work :)
14. I really miss Arlington, Texas, but at the same time I absolutely love Utah :) It's beautiful here.
15. What music do I still sing, dance, and listen to? That's right, 90s music. I know many songs by artists such as Backstreet Boys, Aaron Carter, and Nsync by heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment