Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Place I visited

Day 8: Yes, I know I skipped a few days, but anyways :) I haven't traveled to too many places. I have been to Southern California a few times, but one trip I will never forget was my Make A Wish Trip to Disney World when I was 12. I still remember hopping to the front of the lines and everything was free. I met my favorite characters and rode some great rides and stayed in the absolutely beautiful Grand Floridian. Good memories :) I am so grateful for Make a Wish and all that they do. They really are an incredible for helping childrens dreams come true.

And I still won't forget another vacation I took with my dad, step mom, brothers (and Oscar) to Yellowstone. We drove in our Suburban with Oscar fighting for his seat. We visited places such as Old Faithful and Jenny Lake while camping and hiking as well. We then drove up to Jackson Hole and went white water rafting, which was definitely a blast! I was able to kneel down in the very front, so it was a crazy ride. I love the outdoors and hope we could go up there again soon.

And of course when we visited Old Faithful we left Oscar in the back seat. When we came back to the car, Oscar had hopped in the drivers seat and was ready to go.
 
I was able to drive a ferry boat across Jenny Lake :)












a cool waterfall

upclose to a deer




About to go rafting!

Kneeling down in the front: best seat!

Say hi to Big Kahuna
It was a great trip :)
I am also thrilled because it sounds like my dad is going to take us to our hometown in Texas this summer. It will be very hot and humid in the summer, but I am glad I will be able to see my hometown I left a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment