Oh my the past few weeks have been insane. (Long story short) after a lot of fighting from my grandpa at home about him not wanting to attend his son's wedding, (for many excuses such as they couldn't afford it, they had to stay to take care of more contention at home, etc) he finally decided to go. I am so glad that they were able to go because I know that my uncle and his fiance need his support! So him, grandma, and my mom drove down to San Diego for the wedding over the weekend.
Now whenever my family has gone down to San Diego, it has been bad news. The first time my grandpa went there with my mom and brothers, they decided to go check out Tijuana, Mexico haha. They almost got put in prison as they were arrested by a random cop down there. We suspected they were just trying to rob them. I am so glad they were safe.
When my brothers, Alicia, my mom, and grandpa and I went down a couple of years ago, my grandpa got extremely ill and ended up in the hospital. I then ended up extremely sick as well, with a high fever and being able to hardly eat or move at all for two weeks. Thankfully we both go well again for us to come back to SLC.
So back to this current trip in San Diego. They were only supposed to be gone a couple of days, so I took what I needed to my dad's house because they locked the entire house up. While they were there, they heard some crazy chugging sounds coming from the car. Yep no bueno. So they had to get the car fixed, not sure of what was going on or how long it would take to fix them. They found out it would take at least another week! Ahh I didn't have enough medications because I only packed what I needed, so I was worried because I wouldn't have some important meds for a few days and the house was locked up. Josh and I finally decided we had to break in. Josh hopped the fence and tried every window, and guess what?? One window had one broken lock. What a blessing!
We had to go back a couple of times and break in to grab some things. I've been at my dad's with 10 people staying over (dad, step mom, step sisters, my sister, brothers, and I). My poor step mom dropping us off at 5 different schools. I've been sleeping on the couch in the living room, so that means I hear every noise in the house, including drums, guitar, piano, and a flute sometimes all playing at once along with people talking and our dogs Cody and Oscar crying for attention. It's also been hard to keep organized with not many places to put my possessions, so it looks like there was a tornado in the living room. Luckily my step sisters went back to their dad's tonight so it's finally much more peaceful, but I am rambling again. I'll just say this week has been insane!
So I haven't been keeping up with the blog challenge like I should because all the computers here have some defect to them, but I will get back on it once I get home. I am glad that my uncle is now married because he has been waiting so many years to do so. And I guess that just by being at my dad's has helped me appreciate my home better and I will be glad to go back soon :) That's all for now folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment