Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Ophidiophobia

Day 10: When I was a young child I had a few things that I was terrified of. I was terrified of fire, the alligator at the ft worth zoo, and the robot alligator at the Rainforest Cafe at the mall that Josh and I thought was real. But while growing up in Texas I saw snakes quite often. We had them in our creek behind our apartment, we ran into them at the park, and ever since they terrify me! We once had Kara and Devin over and we all saw a garden snake in front of our apartment, flickering his tongue. And even though it wasn't poisonous, it was too much for me. I can't look at them. I can't even touch them. They are so gross and give me the chills down my spine whenever I see one in person (Even if it is tiny). I just can't stand snakes!!

1 comment: