Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

I Believe

Day 12:  I believe in a lot of things. Things that I have learned throughout my lifetime through good and bad situations. Things that I have always felt in my heart. Some things I know without a doubt. So here are a few:


I believe:
-God wants us to be happy. That's why we have the gospel and the church. We have the commandments to keep us on the straight and narrow.We go through hard times to discover what happiness is. We are surrounded by good people who help bring us happiness...And there is so much more!
-Determination determines our destination
-Everyone is going through something. That's one reason why we need to love everyone around us.
-Every prayer is answered at some point in time. Our father in heaven is always listening and will be there for us.
-A person lost in helping others finds himself/herself.
-Gratitude is a key ingredient for happiness
-Smiles can encourage, motivate, and brighten someone's day
-small acts of kindness pass down from person to person
-Forgive and forgo grudges
-There is always a silver lining
-Keep a promise. Keep your integrity
-Be honest at all times. Be honest with yourself and others.
-Seek out a forgotten friend
-People do pay attention, so we must be good examples
-Trust can be difficult to obtain, but once we do trust someone new opportunities can open up
-Always express gratitude
-"If you judge someone, you have no time to love them"-Mother Teresa
-Show and tell those you care about that you care for them
-Live every day to its fullest
-"Yesterday was the past. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, which is why we call it the present."
-Sometimes God doesn't calm the storm, but he can calm us while we are amidst a storm.
-"I'm grateful for every break in my heart. Some pages turned. Some bridges burned, but there were lessons learned."-Carrie Underwood
-"Pain throws your heart to the ground. Love turns the whole thing around. No it won't all go the way it should, but I know the heart of life is good."-John Mayer
-We need to reach out to those around us. You never know when someone may need our help.
-"Do one thing every day that scares you."-Eleanor Roosevelt
-It's good to laugh some more and seek fun opportunities
-Never forget to smile and love

No comments:

Post a Comment