Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TV Shows

Day 11: I really don't watch much tv to be honest. But my favorite show is SYTYCD (so you think you can dance). The dances in there are amazing! It is very entertaining and can also be inspiring. I posted one of my favorite dances I have seen on the show below. It's not the best quality, but it shows how incredible the choreography can be! When I saw it on tv, my jaw dropped, I was speechless, with my fingers about pulling my hair out because I could not believe it!

from last year-Alex and Twitch-Outta your Mind

Another favorite show of mine is a little older, but it is Boy Meets World. I still enjoy watching re-runs. It's one that I still laugh at and will remain a classic
.

And of course there is the Office. You can't go wrong with it :)


I also enjoy watching the Ellen Degeneres Show and a few shows on TLC, such as What Not to Wear. Extreme home makeover is fun to watch every now and then. I usually just watch movies that are on TV

No comments:

Post a Comment