Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sibs

Day 5: Yes, this would be about my siblings :) I love these guys so much. We have grown together and I can truly say that we get along well. It's incredible! We are pretty close in age and we hardly ever fight. We have had fun growing up deep in the heart of Texas along with a few years in Utah. I am truly blessed for each of them: Alicia, Josh, and Brandon. I am now often mistaken for being the youngest because I'm the smallest haha, but oh well :) I would not be the same person I am today without them.

Alicia
My sister who is two years and two weeks older than me. We have had our moments of disagreeing and a few feuds, but at the same time she has been there when I have needed advice. I won't forget when we found kittens behind Grandma's shed and taking care of them in our room without mom knowing for a while. I won't forget our days at Dance Workshop, where we hated the frilly costumes but shared our love for dance. I won't forget hiding with you and Kara behind the trampoline, watching Devin dancing with undies on his head singing "I'm too sexy" while laughing our guts out. There are so many more memories as well :)




Josh: 
My first younger brother. He would always end up in trouble in an innocent way, and he would always be smiling or trying something new. He was a hilarious lil kid! I remember how my parents would die in laughter when he was two and he would go up to girls, wearing his sunglasses, and say "Hey Baby, what's your number?" He is now someone I can depend on and can receive advice from. He is a peace maker and still his goofy self. He is amazing!







Brandon: 

Those that know Brandon well know that he has always had a love for sports! As a kid he would look up to Pudge from the Rangers and would always be found wearing a football helmet or a baseball glove. He is a goof as well and is a lot of fun to be with. He has such a fun personality and is wise beyond his years. He is someone who has always had a big heart and also gives great advice. I love him!!


 As a wrap up, I just want to say I love them so much and we really are each others best friends. They are the best and I love them so much. 











No comments:

Post a Comment