Day 15: Bible verse. Well, ok, I have many favorite scriptures, and I guess the articles of faith are extensions of the scriptures. I absolutely love our theme this year, the 13th article of fatih:
We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men, indeed that we may say we follow the admonition of Paul. We belive all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, of good report, or praiseworthy, we seek after these things (I am proud to say I still always had this memorized ever since I was in primary) :)
I love this article of faith! The words honest, true, chaste, benevolent, and virtuous are not always words we hear these days. They are true qualities that we must strive to be good examples and live like our savior. Service is key as well. We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things and hope to be able to endure all things. These words are wonderful, because it is important to always hope for the best, and to show faith and trust in our Heavenly Father as we strive to endure all things, knowing he has helped us during our past hard times. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, of good report, or praiseworthy, we seek after these things. It is crucial to stay away from anything harmful, and to seek for the good and count our blessings, to compliment others and to thank our Heavenly Father for all our blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment